Think Your Phone Company Doesn't Affect the Environment? Think Again!
While You're Thinking, Consider Credo Mobile
(It's Not Just Talk!)
For the first time, Better World Club is dedicating an issue of Kicking Asphalt Discounts to one company. BWC has had a long relationship with Credo Mobile, but here Credo Mobile is making a very special
offer that not only includes discounted or free phones, but also includes a discount on monthly service fees.
And Credo is special regardless of these offers. If you're concerned about the environment, you ask questions about the things you buy. Here are five questions to ask about your phone company:
1. Do they regularly donate to progressive and environmental groups like Greenpeace and the Sierra Club?
2. Do they contribute to politicians who encourage our dependence on coal?
3. Do they consistently support legislation to drastically cut CO2 emissions?
4. Do they fight for new, stricter rules on tailpipe emissions?
5. Do they cover all their paper use by donating to tree-planting organizations?
(Click here for the answers.)
Now here's a question for you: if you make green choices every day, why not choose
a phone company that is as green as you? Switch to CREDO Mobile and get:*
- Contract buyout credit up to $200
- 10% off your monthly service fee for 24 months
- Number portability: keep your current mobile number
- Nationwide coverage on the all-digital Sprint™ network (reaching over 280 million people)†
- Automatic donations to progressive and environmental nonprofits at no extra cost to you
CREDO Mobile fights for the causes you believe in, like the environment, free speech, peace, and real healthcare reform. Since 1985, CREDO members have generated $63 million for groups such as the ACLU, Doctors Without Borders, Planned
Parenthood and Earthjustice.
CREDO also offers everything you expect from a first-rate mobile phone company, including award-winning customer service.
So take a look at your last phone bill, and ask yourself: is your phone company supporting your progressive values? Think about it. Then think about
Click here or call 866.927.9482 to join now.
(mention special offer code 500476)
* With two-year CREDO Mobile service agreement. Offer subject to credit qualification. Contract buyout credit: We will credit your CREDO Mobile account (up to $200 for each line, up to 3 lines) 30 days after we receive a
copy of your prior carrier's termination fee charges; details to follow by mail.
** Free car charger available for sign-ups completed online and by December 15, 2009, only.
† Sprint is the network provider only; your service is handled exclusively by CREDO Mobile, and all representations regarding issue advocacy, contributions and donations to nonprofits apply to CREDO Mobile only. Sprint is a trademark of
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
AT&T is a registered trademark of AT&T Intellectual Property and is not associated with CREDO.
Verizon Wireless is a trademark of Verizon Trademark Services, LLC and is not associated with CREDO.